Dublin, December 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Factoring Services Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report By Category (Domestic, International), By Type (Recourse, Non-Recourse) ), By Financial Institution, By End -Use, By Region and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global factoring services market size is projected to reach USD 5,973.9 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.4%, from 2021 to 2028
The growth can be attributed to the increasing number of open commercial accounts, the expansion of businesses in the Asian market, mainly led by China, the increase in cross-border factoring and the rapid development of factoring services in the ‘European Union.
In addition, the growing need for an alternative source of finance for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) has also driven the growth of the market. Additionally, the implementation of blockchain technology in factoring solutions is likely to help improve the overall supply chain by reducing operational costs for businesses.
Several factors are likely to hamper demand for factoring in emerging markets, including archaic regulations hampering the growth of debt purchasing programs, such as continued use of stamp duty, laws limiting assignment rights and foreign exchange restrictions.
However, the development of receivables registers is increasing to protect against fraud / scam or factoring rules which can protect the industry from unfair regulations. However, the increasing focus of regulators on data management and the massive adoption of real-time payment networks should help reduce the complexities of trade finance.
The increased demand to draft appropriate laws to govern factoring transactions, such as the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Model Law on Secured Transactions, is also expected to stimulate the market in the coming years. .
In addition, the increasing implementation of digital platforms in trade finance and increase in cross-border business activities are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in travel bans, quarantines, lockdowns, flight cancellations and heightened panic among people, negatively affecting industries and sectors around the world. However, the factoring market is expected to rebound gradually in both the short and long term.
Highlights of the Factoring Services Market Report
- In terms of category, the international segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing demand for factoring services from developing countries that focus on increasing their international trade through exports and imports.
- In terms of type, the non-recourse segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Benefits such as comprehensive credit coverage offered by the finance company drive demand for non-recourse factoring among SMEs around the world
- In terms of financial institution, the non-bank financial institutions segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The growth of financial technology companies and non-bank financial startups, due to the ease of government regulations in some developing countries, is the first factor propelling the growth of the segment
- In terms of end use, the healthcare segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Insurance complications and delays in paying medical bills from companies or healthcare professionals due to bureaucracy in the payment process are likely to accelerate the demand for factoring services in the consumer segment. during the forecast period
- In terms of region, Asia-Pacific is expected to become the fastest growing regional market due to the rapid growth of economies in relation to the growth of infrastructure and industry in the region. The region includes two of the most populous countries in the world, China and India, where the demand for factoring services is higher among SMEs. In addition, China is the main exporter of electronic components, chemical materials and many other industrial products.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Factoring Services Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 Outlook for the Factoring Services Category
Chapter 5 Outlook-Type Factoring Services
Chapter 6 Factoring Services Financial Institutions Outlook
Chapter 7 End Use of Outlook Factoring Services
Chapter 8 Regional Outlook for Factoring Services
Chapter 9 Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Barclays Bank PLC.
- BNP Paribas
- China Construction Bank Corporation
- Deutsche factoring bank
- Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC
- HSBC Group
- ICBC China
- Kuke Finance
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h1xgmo